Start the day with an invigorating swim and for a well-deserved rest, end it by giving yourself a moment of pure pleasure!
– infinity pool
– sun loungers
Access to the Solarium and swimming pool is reserved for hotel guests, open from June to September
POOL USE RULES:
Only hotel guests are allowed to the swimming pool, solarium and related equipment and their use is regulated by the following rules:
1. Use of the swimming pool is allowed from 07:00 to 19:30.
2. To access the pool it is mandatory to request the assignment of a sunbed at the reception.
3. We ask you to keep the order of the furnishings in order to ensure social distancing, ask to have beds nearby if you are in company.
4. A maximum of 10 people are allowed to enter the pool at a time.
5. Admission is granted to minors under the age of 18 only if accompanied by their parents, who will be responsible if their children evade surveillance and enter the clearly delimited pool area.
6. Animals are not allowed.
7. Access to the pool area is allowed only with slippers.
8. Passage to the appropriate foot washer is mandatory.
9. It is mandatory to take a soapy shower before entering the water.
10. All personal items must be stored in a single bag.
11. The use of fins, masks, dinghies, mats, balls, and games in general is prohibited.
12. Music can only be listened to with earphones.
13. It is not allowed to use the towels supplied in the bathroom in the pool, you can rent them at the reception at a cost of € 3.50 each.
14. In the vicinity of the tub and in the water it is mandatory to wear a cap, on sale at the reception at a cost of € 2.00 each.
15. It is allowed to consume food, drinks and / or smoking only in the area with the tables; on the other hand, it is forbidden in the solarium area with sunbeds.
16. Glass objects cannot be brought into the area of the tables or the pool.
17. Please use ashtrays and baskets and leave the tables free after use.
18. It is forbidden to bring any object to or remove from the area.
19. DIVING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, the height of the pool degrades from 1m to 1.40m.
20. It is forbidden to pass in the Hall and in the common areas in a bathing suit.
21. The use of the swimming pool for courses or training is governed by the Management.
22. If damage is caused to the swimming pool, to the facilities, equipment, furnishings and so on, expenses for the necessary repairs and restorations will be borne by the customer, who is personally liable to the hotel on his own account and to his family without possibility of exempting oneself in this regard.
The following regulation must be scrupulously respected and the rules of conduct must in any case respect the common standards of common sense and civility.
It is requested to always respect the social distancing of at least 1 meter, except for people who are not subject to interpersonal distancing.
The hotel disclaims any and all liability for damage, injuries and accidents of any kind resulting from improper use or the existence of the pool.
Guests assume full responsibility for their own safety or for personal safety or damage to property, and for the use of the tub in the absence of an attendant.
Those who use the pool do so at their own risk.